AIoT Service Manager (m/w/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence. With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for a AIoT Service Manager to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany. We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home from time to time.
This is what you will do:
We follow a modern DevOps approach and strive to implement Agile Service Management. As our AIoT Service Manager, you will be the person operating our service process, handle the tickets, keep our customer satisfied and come up with ideas how we can become even better.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Define our service strategy, drive service design until service operation
- Be the first customer touchpoint for our customers regarding day-to-day operational and technical issues
- Operate in the agreed customer service processes using the provided toolset (i.e. service portals, ticketing systems)
- Ensure our end-customer SLA-compliance together with our DevOps team
- Identify measures to further improve our SLAs and SLA adherence
- Establish quality best-practices
- Prepare and conduct SLA reviews with costumers jointly with our Account Management
What we are looking for:
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Someone tirelessly working on an issue until it is solved
- Knowledgeable in IT and modern development philosophies like Scrum
- First experience with modern IT service concepts such as ITIL, DevOps and Agile Service Management
- Fluency in German and English
- First experience in the field of IoT is highly desired, while AI is a bonus
- A Bachelor degree e.g. in Computer Science is a bonus
This is what we offer you:
- A great, diverse, highly motivated international team
- A place that is really fun to work
- Possibility of actively shaping future-oriented and unique predictive control solutions that are directly applicable in the industry
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified data engineers, scientists and developers with fully open discussion rooms
- Flexible working hours incl. the opportunity to work from home
- Flat hierarchies, self-driven action
Curious about this position?
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!