Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence. With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany. We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home from time to time.
This is what you will do:
- Drive Frontend development to next level, where AI meets IoT
- Explore exciting new design approaches to present IoT data and how to better link AI with IoT functionality in Front-end representations
- Work in close conjunction with our other development teams, e.g. backend
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Implement and improve user interface for the IoT web applications
- Learn and apply cutting-edge approaches to web development
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Provide knowledge transfer and support to external teams
How to convince us:
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- At least one year of experience as Frontend developer
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
This would be an advantage:
- Degree in computer science, mathematics or related technical field
- Familiarity with technologies like Angular, TypeScript, Ngrx, D3.JS, Highcharts, Docker, Nginx and Node.js
- Experience with agile software development
This is what we offer you:
- An opportunity to plan, design and develop interfaces from scratch
- Involvement in development of functionalities for cutting-edge data analysis and machine learning technologies
- Possibility of actively shaping future-oriented and unique predictive control solutions that are directly applicable in the industry
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified data engineers, scientists and developers with fully open discussion rooms
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies, independent action
Curious about this position?
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!