IoT Device Engineer (m/w/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence. With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for an IoT Device Engineer to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany. We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home from time to time.
This is what you will do:
Starting at discussing requirements with our data scientists, AI experts and software developers, you will pick components according to application requirements, design schematics, take care of layouting and placement to eventually oversee the manufacturing of prototypes. You will be developing firmware and integrating hardware solutions into our IoT and Industry 4.0 application portfolio.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit design
- Experience in multilayer PCB design, layouting and placement in established tools like Altium Design, Eagle or Kicad
- Experience in developing firmware for microcontroller applications
- A degree in electronics engineering, mechatronics or a comparable field
- Candidates must be fluent in German and in English
This is what we offer you:
- A great, diverse, highly motivated international team
- A place that is really fun to work
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified data engineers, scientists and developers with fully open discussion rooms
- Flexible working hours incl. the opportunity to work from home
- Flat hierarchies, self-driven action
Curious about this position?
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!