Machine Learning Expert R&D (m/w/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence. With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Expert / Data Scientist (R&D) to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany. We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home from time to time.
This is what you will do:
As new reinforcement for our Machine Learning R&D Team, you will
- Participate in research and development of AI-solutions for our ML platform
- Contribute to the improvement and extension of our internal Machine Learning framework
- Get involved in interesting, Machine Learning-related, industrial research projects
- Keep an eye on the cutting edge of developments in the fields of AI, machine learning and data science
- Work closely with other members of your team, Software Developers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists and other experts in an agile process
What we are looking for:
A self-motivated, passionate team player with
- An advanced academic degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or another technical / quantitative program with some kind of inclination towards Data Science / Machine Learning
- Broad knowledge of state-of-the-art Machine Learning methods and profound understanding of the theoretical backgrounds
- Solid skill-level in the related mathematical fields (linear algebra, probability theory, function analysis, numerical optimization)
- Strong research skills, ability to identify and solve problems efficiently
- Provable practical experience in building Machine Learning applications
- Expert-level skills in Python (SciPy-stack), proficiency in software-engineering
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with technologies like Tensorflow and PyTorch (This is a plus)
- Skills in parallel C++ and CUDA programming (This is a plus)
- Experience with agile software development (This is a plus)
We are open for different levels of job experience: Feel free to apply for your first job or with ten+ years on the job, as long as you feel you can live up to the challenge and provide some proof for your practical experience in building Machine Learning applications (e. g. your github profile, your last University project, etc.).
This is what we offer you:
- A challenge you will grow with
- The opportunity to play a role in the forthcoming, AI-induced industrial transformation
- A great, diverse, highly qualified and motivated, international workforce
- A place that is really fun to work at
- Flexible working hours incl. the opportunity to work from home
- Flat hierarchies, self-driven action
Curious about this position?
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!