Software Engineer – Machine Learning Infrastructure (m/w/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence. With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for a Software Engineer – Machine Learning Infrastructure, to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany. We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home from time to time.
This is what you will do:
Build scalable infrastructure and write software for supporting end to end lifecycle of Machine Learning and AI models in production. We do this in order to make lives of our data-scientists and analysts much easier. Also contribute with conceptual ideas and technical excellence to the evolution of our IoT platform and AI components.
- Streamline the data ingestion pipeline for training of ML models.
- Write code to facilitate the packaging and deployment of models in production.
- Prepare infrastructure for monitoring and observability.
- Interact with data-scientists to ensure removal of bottle necks in their research process.
- Contribute actively to architecting and developing software pipelines to shorten the data-science life cycle from data ingestion to integration and deployment.
What we are looking for:
- Self-motivated, passionate team player
- Strong programming skills in Python or Golang
- Proficient knowledge of git, Docker and containers, etc.
- Some exposure to infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Fluency in English
- Hands on knowledge about cloud infrastructures such as Microsoft Azure or Siemens MindSphere.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree e.g. in computer science.
- Please feel free to apply for this job application even in case you do not tick all the boxes.
This is what we offer you:
- A great, diverse, highly motivated international team
- A place that is really fun to work
- Involvement in development of functionalities for cutting-edge data analysis and machine learning technologies
- Possibility of actively shaping future-oriented and unique predictive control solutions that are directly applicable in the industry
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified data engineers, scientists and developers with fully open discussion rooms
- Flexible working hours incl. the opportunity to work from home
- Flat hierarchies, self-driven action
Curious about this position?
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!